Thank you [TARGET] for shopping with me!

We needed to kill time today while my car was being worked on. So i made a list last night and we found a random target during the day! This target was brand new and it was a SUPER TARGET!! Ive never been to a super targ. before!! It was great! =)
But what made the new store even better was my outcome!...
I got...





  • 2 - Chef Michael Dry Dog Food 4.5 lb - $4.49Use $1.50 off Target coupon AND Use $3.00 off from 8/23 RPFinal Price = FREE



  • 2 - Chef Michael Canned Dog Food - $.89Use BOGO FREE Target coupon AND Use BOGO FREE from 8/23 RPFinal Price = BOTH FOR FREE!



  • 3 -Johnsons Buddy Soaps - .97 Use $1.00 off various products HERE





  • 6 - Market Pantry single string cheese $.50-$1/2 Target printable HEREFinal Price: FREE



  • 4 - Skittles Crazy Cores $.59 - near checkout-$1 Target printable HEREFinal Price: FREE



  • 1 -Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub $.99-$1 from 8/2 SSFinal Price: FREE



  • 3 - Pedialyte Bottles [on clearance] $2.48 - used 3 $2.00 peelie coupons I got from WAGs a while back = .48 ea!



  • 1 - Bottle of Similac $5.49 - used a $5 Similac check

TOTAL = -.11!!! [yes negative]


Saved: $33.59!


*I had run to the bathroom while the last few coupons were going through... when i met back up w/my husband he said "heres your change" "i was like uh how much did it cost?" He said "nothing, but she gave me .11 back!" hahah that was a first!


Ohhh and my car ended up costing $0.00!! My Father in-law new a guy who owed him money [FIL is a Snap-On dealer] so he paid my FIL back by working on my car=)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!