Thanks Toys R Us!

I have a Dr. apt tomorrow and my husband is coming with me. We will have the baby with us. I was trying to figure out how we would take him in the office with us w/o him wiggling around the whole time and Driving Dave nuts. Obv our Jeep stroller would be wayyyy to big! So i decided to run to TRU to see what they had. I had nothing in mind other than i needed to get a umbrella stroller. I looked at all the ones they had on display and saw the Fisher-Price Precious Plants stroller was on sale for $29.99 Orig. $49.99! and all the basic umbrella strollers were $29.99, so i figured i might as well get the more expensive one for the same exact price as a basic one! The only one left was the one up on the display, so i took that one, and course there was no tag on it so i peeled off the big red and white sale tag that was attached to the shelf -- figured it was the last one so w/e.
The cashier thanked me for bringing the tag up other wise she woulda had to go get it herself. She then scans it and its saying sale not found. She looks closer at the computer and it says Sale ended Saturday! I was like ohh of course!! She said its fine tho...the sign was up still so we have to honor it!! SWEET!! I had no idea they were on sale last week! So thank you to the toys r us worker who slacked on their job of taking all the old sale signs down!
BTW so far i like this stroller!! I like the curved handles! The umbrella detaches & the back reclines!! Also has a mesh pocket on the back and a cup holder that clips on the side!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!