Box Tops for Education

So now that i have one in Preschool the fun of school activities is already starting.. PTO's, Fundraisers etc etc.
The other day we got a letter from a parent that is on the PTO that she is in charge of collecting Box Tops for Education. I figured this would be something good and beneficial for me to start doing! Already i have $1.00 worth of tops which is only from my upstairs stockpile. Each of the tops i have are .10 each!
So the reason for my post...
If your not participating in this program for your child's school, consider sending me your tops, which will benefit Kaits education! If you want to do it e-mail me or message me here and ill send you my address!! Anything is appreciated!! You guys haven't failed me yet ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!