Can we just press K1 and get on w/our lives!? [TARGET]

So i had a pretty good Target trip today!
One again Amanda came through for me and sent me formula coupons!! The coupons she gave me i think will give me enough formula for the next month (plus with what i already have) and he is only on formula for another month or so -- sooo yayyy!
The only issue i had today was with a trial size item and coupon. She said "you didn't get this item" i said "yeah i did it was a trial size" she says "oh you cant use this coupon on that" i explained that the coupon didn't exclude trial sizes and she said she still couldn't take it cause the coupon exceeded the amount of the coupon! So then course i used my infamous line "cooperate says you have to adjust coupons!" next thing i know shes adjusting it. So i guess she just took my word for it? or she really knew what to do but felt like being a pain!

So this is my trip:
  • Huggies Wipes $2.39 - used a $1 manf Q & $1 Target Q = .39
  • 2 Target Block Cheeses $1.50 - used 2 $1.50 Target Q's = FREE
  • Trail Size Pantene Hair Spray .97 - used $1 manf Q = FREE
  • Mr. Potato Head $6.99 - used $5 IP = $1.99
  • 2 Chef Michaels can food .84 - used BOGO Manf and BOGO Target Q = FREE
  • 8 Bottles of Similac Formula 2 @ $5.54 & 6 @ $5.84 - used $40 worth of Similac checks = $6.12
  • 1 Can of Nestle Goodstart formula $11.99 - used $11 Goodstart check = .99

Total Oop = $9.49
SAVED - $51.00!!

Comments

  1. Which Target did you go to? I went to Holyoke a week or two ago, and got so fed up at check out I just left. I was buying T some formula - 3 Similac the ones for $5 and change, had 3 $5 Similac checks. They would only take 1. I was like you can ring them in 3 seperate transactions if you want but I figured I have done this in the past and it saves you and I time. She put the checks through the register. 2 got rejected. And by the time I was done all thee checks were printed on (they put it in their check machine) and now were all useless. I was so pissed. I left $15 in Similac checks lighter, and NO formula. I hope it was just a fluke, and not how Target is going to be from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why i keep a copy of their coupon policy on me now, so i can prove it to them!! Thats not right! I would have bitched...theres no way i would have left there empty handed or w/o winning!!! i dont loose when it comes to target anymore ::insert evil laugh:: haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Tyler with me, and he was getting really fussy. And I was SO annoyed, I just wanted to get out of there. Where did you get a copy of their coupon policy? Is it online somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did your Potato head coupon beep? I looked at Walmart and the bar codes didn't match and I thought it might beep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!