Old Navy + My Points

Well ive belonged to MyPoints for about a year now. I kinda ignored it in the beginning but over the summer i did every mail reading there was... some surveys too! Well when i got to 3600 pts i requested a $25 Old Navy Gidt Card! It took about 2 weeks to get it. I got it yesterday! It also came with a offer for FTD - Free Shipping + 500 pts. But anyway... the gift card came at a great time!! Now ill use it towards some stuff i need to get Dave for xmas!! On Thanksgiving Day [yes TG Day] Old Navy is open and having a sale!! Go HERE to see the details!! I cant say what items im getting cause Dave gets my blog to his email ;-) But there is a $10/$50 on the site and after my GC i should spend about $15 for a bunch of things!!!
**Make sure you check your old navy for TG hours... make sure they are open before you get there!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!