Rite Aid, CVS & Wags

First of all i wanted to do a check of who is STILL reading my blog! Seems like people leave comments in spurts then all the sudden i hear nothing from anyone!! Are you guys still out there?!

I haven't done this much drug store shopping in a long time!!
Here's what i did today!

Rite Aid:


  • 1 - Pampers Wipes - $2.49 used $2.00 pampers Manf Q = .49
  • 1 -  Gillette Power Razor - $9.00 used $4 Manf Q = $5 [$5 SCR]
  • 1 - OralB  Spinbrush - $4.99 used $3 Manf Q = $1.99 [$2 SCR]
  • 1 - Complete Contact Solution - $7.99 used $2 Manf Q = $5.99 [$7.99 SCR]
  • 2 - Dry Idea Deodorants -BOGO @ $3.99 used two $2 IPs  = $1.99 for 2 + Overage

Total Oop - $9.36 
Saved -  $23.09
Will get $14.99 back in SCRs!

*Also used the $5/$25 IP from Coupons.com

CVS:
  • 1 - Dawn Dish Soap - .99 used $1 Manf Q i got in the mail
  • 2 - Gillette Body Soaps - $4.99 ea FREE with Deorderant coupon + used one $1 Body Wash coupon
  • 2 - Gillette Deoderants - $9.99 ea used coupons above + used a $2/1 coupon

**Buy $25 in select Gillette products get $10 ECBs
Total Oop- $12.72 
Saved - $19.98 + Got $10 ECBs
**Also used a $5/20 CVS coupon

Walgreens:
  • 2 - Scotch Tape - 1.89 BOGO [had 2 coupons but the guy was a total jerk and refused them]
  • 4 - Nivea Lip Kiss/Moisturizer - .99 ea and used 2 BOGO coupons =  $1.98

Total - $4.01
Saved - $15.27 [lip gloss must be expensive when its not on sale!]

**If your from my area, avoid the Wags on Wilbraham Rd!!! Mike the cashier is a total JERK!!! My friend told me about him and i was hoping maybe id get a different cashier but what do you know!! i got wonderful MIKE!!! ahh. i cant even begin to explain how angry he was making me!!

Comments

  1. I'm here!!! I read on a regular basis!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new but I like what I see so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check your blog almost every day!! I am almost finnished cleaning and getting my life back from the treatments and thanksgiving, then I was going to see if you would walk me through doing my own blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an FYI for you don't know if you should post it though... We went to high school with "MIKE" he dated kim arce for ever.

    He is wicked nice to me and I think it is because I knew him. He pushes coupons for me. So if you need anything just let me know an I can get it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph...does he have long hair? I knew kims mike and this kid looked nothin like him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup that is mike! In high school he had a shaved head and a mustach. Now he has long hair about shoulder length!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! he looks wayyy different!! he knew me too... guess he doesn't anymore!! He was a rude to Marissa too so i guess your just one of the lucky ones!! Ill be sticking to our Wags in EL from now on!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still here! I have subscribed by email now. I keep meaning to comment, but seem to get distracted before I log into blogspot. . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!