Biggest savings @ [CVS] thus far!!

So this was my biggest savings so far since ive been "CVSing" It doesnt look like much but $$ wise it all adds up!
So heres how it went:

  • 5 Bags of Hershey Kisses [we use so many for xmas cookies] - 2/$5 - used 2 $1/2 Manf coupons & a B3G1 Coupon as well as a $1.50/2 CVS CRT Q = $6.50
  • 5 Cans of Bumble Bee Tuna - 10/$10 - used 5 $1.00 IPs = FREE
  • 2 Packs of Huggies - $8.97 ea - used 2 $2 Q's = $6.97
  • 1 Fushion Shaving cream - $1.99 - used $1 Gillette coupon = .99
  • 2 Bayer Contour Meters - $14.99 ea - used 1 $30 Q [i was only planning on getting one just to get the 5 ECBs but the cashier told me she couldnt adjust the coupon down cause it was a Manf Q and that i would have to buy 2 and could use the coupon towards both soo yeah got both for free and will send in for the MIRs and got my 5 ECBs on 1. Whatever i wasnt going to argue. I have a few other meters so im going to call some senior centers and see if they take donations]
* I used $10 ECBs i had as well
- Total Oop = $11.45
- Saved....$203.74!!!






Comments

  1. That is awesome. I told keith and he said, "Why can't you save money like that?" I said, "I'm learning!!" I've been doing this for about 3 weeks now and have saved over $800 {also includes black friday}

    ReplyDelete
  2. coupon is great way to save your money, i really exited to get these great coupon to save my money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a CVS. I used to do it when we went to Nashville a lot, but we don't now, so I can find all of the awesome goodies anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!