Stop and Shop trip from Friday

I was so incredibly busy Friday so i wasn't paying attention to how much i was spending or saving, i just wanted to get my shopping done and get home to get ready for our xmas party that night! So last night i finally looked at my mile long receipt!
My subtotal was $205!!!
My total Oop was $98.90 and thats for two weeks of grocerys! So $48.45 for each week! Not too bad!!
My total savings was $108.31!

I know this isn't very exciting for you guys but i just wanted to
blog it=)

Comments

  1. That is an AWESOME job! You cut your bill in half, but also, you are shopping so wisely that you are only spending $50 (less!) a week for your groceries!! Great job in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!