Additional 50% off Old Navy Clearance is BACCCCK!

Well if you no me you know that my rule of thumb is that I NEVER buy my kids clothes for that season during that season! I always...ALWAYS shop a season/size ahead! Well Old Navy just started there ADDITIONAL 50% off Clearance Sale!!! And when I saw someones blog this AM that the $10/$50 coupon was available, I was SOOO there!! Mind you the majority of the shirts I got Braeden, Dave wanted to buy around xmas time for full price -- im so glad i talked him out of it cause we just bough the same shirts for more than half off!! Here's what I got:





 [Also i got 2 rolls of wrapping paper for .49 ea figured it was neutral enough to use for birthday presents throughout the year]


*****TOTAL BEFORE SAVINGS = $248!!
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET = $41.xx!!!
SAVINGS $206!!! *****



$10/$50 Old Navy Coupon [...and yes it can be combined with clearance items!!
But expires TODAY 1/15/10]

See if you can score a better coupon @ Old Navy Weekly [you have to hunt for the coupon. i used to do it all the time, but not so much anymore]

Comments

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!