CVS 1/18

I had to change my trip around tonight when i got to the store. My store that always has everything was out the double pack of windex and the double pack of scrubbing bubbles! I wasn't expecting this but i made it work!
Here's what i got:

2 Bags of M&M's - 2/$5 - used $1 Mnfq  + get 2 ECB
5 Packs of Duracell battery's - $2.99 - used four $2/1 Mnfq
1 Double Pack of Softsoap - $3.99  + get 2 ECB


*I used a $5/$20 CVS Coupon + 4 ECBs + the above coupons


Total Oop = $3.10
Saved - $30.98!
**Got 4 ECB back!

Comments

  1. I need to get me some batteries...I havent been looking over the ads much thanks for posting this!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!