Poland Springs [stop & shop]

For those of you who know me you know i ONLY drink water! So Poland Springs being on sale this week is awesome! I was only going to buy 1 - 24 pack, then when i got to the Poland springs shelf there was Poland springs sign saying if you buy 2 - 24 packs you get $2 off your next purchase [prints a Catalina] 3 - 24 packs get $3 off etc. etc. Then i had a buy 2 -24 packs get a 6 pack free coupon. So $3.49 + $3.49 = $6.98 - $2.00 = $4.98 for 56 bottles of water!! I was stoked!! FYI 1 -24 pack of Aquafina is $5.99, so i totally made out!!
BTW that's .11 a bottle

Also my total today for grocery's was $53.74 & i saved $83.69!


For those who commented on my EGG post - Dave ran in to big-y and got two cartons of eggs and got a $5/40 coupon on the bottom of the receipt so i used that for my s&s trip =)

Comments

  1. Have you tried Brita water? I was the same way - always bottled water. But I decided to try a Brita pitcher in our fridge to save $$ I liked it, and now I refill empty water bottles with it too. It is SO much cheaper!! For me a years worth of filters was like a months (or actually less) worth of bottles and jugs of water that I went through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we have one and we have a water filter built in our fridge...but for some reason id still rather bottle water!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!