XMas Shopping for NEXT XMas!

Here is what i picked up on Sunday! Walmart was 75% off... i went in to pick up a pair of PJs for Braeden not even thinking to look @ the Xmas clearance! My mom and i were waiting in line and all the sudden i was like CHRISTMAS CLEARANCE! i yelled it so my mom looked at me like i was nuts! haha.. There was a ton of stuff!! like 4.5 isles and half of lawn and garden! When Dave and I went to our other Walmart the day after xmas they didn't have much and what they did have was thrown all over the place. The two ornaments in the picture were from the pharmacy my mom works at, shes the manager so she hooks me up=)
Target was 75% off as well...i got a couple things.


  • Ginger Bread House -$2.50 [got 1 for .99 @ CVS last year when they went 90% off but i haven't seen any there this year so i figured i should just get it at Walmart]
  • 2 Dish Towels - .25 ea
  • 2 Tubes of Icing .50
  • Set of Placemats and Napkins $2.50
  • Mistletoe - .50 [only got this cause we looked EVERYWHERE for it for our Christmas party and couldn't find it!...if we have a party again next year we will be all set ;-) ] 
  • 1 Roll of Wrapping Paper [300 SQ FT!!] - $1.25
  • Christmas Top Hat thing from my moms store...she had no clue what it was exactly for haha oh well
  • Princess Ornament - My mom gave it to me.
  • Table Cloth [Target] - $2.25
  • Cars Police Car Ornament - $1.25
  • I also got a roll of paper from Old Navy, Toys R Us and CVS
So i think im off to a pretty good start for next Christmas!! i love shopping ahead...makes Christmas time LESS stressful for me!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!