CVS -- Nothing like gettig paid to shop!!!

So before I left to go to CVS I figured out my total would be $5.xx. Im usually right on give or take a few cents.
So my trip went like this:

1 - Oral B Tooth Brush $4.00 + get $4ECBs - used $1/1 from 02-07 PG
1 - Gillette Deodorant  $3.99 + get $1ECB -  used $3/1 
1 - Gillette Body Wash $7.99 - used FREE when you buy Gillette Deodorant coupon from 02-07 PG
1 - Venus Breeze $8.99 + $4ECBs - used $4/1 
1 - Olay Body Wash $7.99 - used FREE when you buy Venus Breeze Razor coupon from 02-07 PG
4 - Cadbury Eggs - 2/$1 [filler] (ill put these away for the kids Easter baskets)
1 - Carmel candy - .33 [filler]


Used $6.50 in ECBs
My total came to -$2.01...yes negative! So i got the fillers above...My total was then .33!
When i got home i looked at my recipet. I noticed i had a ECB for $8 for the Oral B. I couldn't figure it out at first then i realized she rang up 2 Brushes, but i only bought one!! Im going to go back tomorrow and see if they will just let me get the tooth brush i "paid" for but didnt get. If not its not big loss, i mean after all they DID pay me to shop today!! Including the -$2.01 + ECBs i made $15.00!!!!
Thank you CVS =)


I saved $35.96



Comments

  1. That's really awesome! I think I need to start paying attention to these sorts of things! I've probably used coupons maybe TWICE ever...I'm gonna have to change that! VERY glad I found your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! you dont know what your missing;-)
    It saves us sooo much money!!!
    I kills me to think that we used to buy HBA things for $4 a bottle! Now i spend .50 if that!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!