I wanted to cry...

We had nothing to do last night, and i needed to get some diapers cause i could get a good deal @ Target!
I put all the coupons i was going to use in my day planner. We get there and we found a close spot [theres NEVER any close spots @ this Target/Mall], but there was a carriage in the way, so being the good wife i [think] i am, i decided to get out and move it for the hubby! Well i figured id take my pocketbook with me. Well i only grabbed one strap and then found out my bag was unzipped!! EVERYTHING went flying -- of course it was windy out!! It was a big coupon wind storm!! First i picked up all the important stuff -- my wallet, phone etc. then grabbed my $5 GC and Huggies coupon then chased what i could across the parking lot!...and id like to thank the ppl who just stepped over them and kept walking! haha! Luckily i went back to double check that i had all my coupons cause my iTouch was def. laying right behind someones tire!!! When all was said and done i was only missing 1 coupon [the $4/2 Gillette coupon]. Oh i was so pissed lol. Seriously who gets upset over coupons?!...YEP ME! Its like throwing money away -- REALLY!

Comments

  1. What makes me giggle is you said I picked up the important stuff the wallet....#1 would have been my coupon book lol Im THAT girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!! yeah my wallet has my life in it!!! How ever i WAS dodging cars in the parking lot trying to step on coupons so they wouldn't keep flying... i did risk my life for coupons!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!