NEW

My friend Kelly has been saving money for a while now and finally made a blog the other day! Check her out! HERE!
Shes a Navy Mom of 2 kids/Wife from CT and I think Ive passed a tiny bit of my craziness on to her! The rest of the credit i give to ALL the forums she reads/writes on!! So far Ive noticed a WAGs tendency in her...maybe she will rub off on me seeing as me and WAGs don't get along so well!



AND if you haven't already add my FAN PAGE on Face Book and have your friends join too! Pass this on=)
There are some things i don't post on here that i will post on FB -- Don't miss out!!!

**SIDE NOTE**
I will be attempting WAGs this Friday!
Amanda i hope your happy!!!
Hopefully ill have some good things to write=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!