Slow Day but I DID hit CVS!

I went to a party for my cousin last night and got home a bit late...well early depending how you want to look at it ;-) I don't get out much anymore so it took a toll on me, esp since the little guy was wide awake when i got home and didnt feel like sleeping!! I think we finally both fell asleep around 5am or so, then i thought id be able to sleep in...mmmm NOPE! So Ive been running on NO sleep all day! So when it came time to clipping this AM i wasn't interested! I got one insert cut and the rest are sitting in my binder waiting -- ahhh!
However i did make time for CVS!

2 - Huggies 2/$17.98 -  used two $3/1 
1 - CVS shampoo .99 - used $1/1 [any CVS hair care product] CRT
1 - Bottle Water

*Used $11 ECBs as well.
TOTAL OOP [paid with a GC]: $1.59 and got $5 ECBs for buying the diapers!
SAVED: $24.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!