Target, CVS & My 300th Post!!!

I had nothing to do today so instead of going out and driving around aimlessly i made use off my time ;-)
I went to Target & CVS.

TARGET:
  • 5 Packages of Kebbler Fudge Shoppe cookies = $2.25ea - used 5 $1/1 IPs
  • 2 Gillette Body Washes = $1.79ea - used $4/2 Manf Q = FREE
Total = 6.25 + got a 5 Target GC for buying the cookies

CVS:
  • 2 Colgate Toothpastes - 2/$5 - used two $1.50 coupons [they were on a end cap at a local pharmacy]
  • 1 Gallon of Whole Milk - $2.99
+ used $3ECBs
Total = $2.04
Got $3 ECBs back!


[Not sure how good the cheesecake middles are, but they wont go to waste w/2 kids and a garbage disposal for a husband!]

Comments

  1. Great shopping! The cookies sound yummy. Too bad I'm on a diet :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!