Quick Trip to CVS

I ran into CVS tonight w/my mom to get a Hoola Hoop for K's Easter basket... and walked out with out one cause i'm definitely not spending $6.99 on a piece of round plastic that my daughter can leave in the yard and the dog will have a field day with! Call me cheap, but its not worth it to me esp. since they prob sell 'em at the dollar store! [she didn't ask for one, so i don't feel too bad!].
But anyway i scanned my card and got $2.50 in ECBs from my winter spending as well as a $1 off a CVS hair care product. There is a bottle of shampoo that has no brand name that the coupon works with! Its .99 so you can score free shampoo or conditioner if the coupon prints for you! Also on the clearance end cap was SurgiWax Orig. $6.99 on Clearance for $1.75.

Hope you all have a great Easter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!