Duking it out @ Target 5/11

So latley i haven't been doing big coupon trips at target just cause its such a hassle latley! Every cashier seems so uneducated on their own coupon policy! They always try to make up their own rules and it gets annoying -- i just want to get my stuff and get out w/no fuss! So this is what happened tonight!
So the coupon in question was for BOGO Nebisco 100 calorie packs. They were on sale for $2.41 the coupon states UP TO a $3.29 value. Okay so im way under that value!...
the coupon isnt scanning [duh cause its a BOGO coupon they prompt the cashiers to put the value of the FREE item in, which i tried to nicely explain to her]
So she tells me i cant use the coupon cause the boxes i picked up werent $3.29. i said yeah BUT they are under $3.29. so im trying to be nice and explain it to her she wont budge. she keeps saying im wrong
i said can you call a manager? she just kept scanning my other stuff and ignoring me so Dave stays with my stuff and i see someone manager-like walk by so i say hold on and i go grab her i said "SHE needs some help with my coupons" so this supervisor walks behind the counter and starts scanning the coupons and the original cashier whispers to her "ive already had a issue with this customer!". i said "first of all i can hear you, second of all what is the issue your having with me?" [cause i wasnt giving her a attitude or a hard time at all!! I was just trying to help her!]she wouldnt even look at me when i said it the other coupons that werent going threw were $1.00 coupons and the price was .99 so it needed to be adjusted. She said none of my coupons were valid
so the supervisor straightend her out
when i walked away i said THANK YOU! She didnt say anything so i said a little bit louder [okay alot a bit louder] "YEP HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!"
so annoying!! seems like they are so afraid of someone saving a dollar
all the issues ive had at target the BOGO coupon was a first! [sorry i typed this fast so if the spelling etc is off thats why... well that and im just a bad speller lol]

So here is my trip:
  • 2 - 100 Calorie Pack Nabisco Cookies $2.40 - used BOGO IP
  • 3 - Nivea Body Wash $3.99 - used 2 $4/1 Manf Q and a BOGO
  • 1 - Kleenex Towels $2.99 - used $1/1 Manf Q and a $1/1 Target coupon
  • 2 - 7ct BIC Pens .99 - used 2 $1/1 IPs
  • 1 - Pair of Soccer Cleats for Kait [for 2 sizes bigger so she would have them for Fall soccer and spring t-ball!...she loves them!] - $4.98 - they were 75% off Orig $20!
Total = $12.84
Saved - $23.01!!


Comments

  1. I would call national headquarters. Target is very serious on costumer service. I had an issue and then sent me $25 gift car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear you'd think the savings from the coupons were coming out of the cashier's check by the way they act sometimes. I'd call coporate headquarters, especially after her comment about you being a problem customer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!