Update

Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that my posts are going to be limited now. Well actually they had already started being limited because i was using my facebook fan page for the majority of my posts - just seemed so much easier to communicate with people on there, but i still posted the occasional good deal on here! But since yesterdays fiasco on here I'm only going to be posting drugs store deals and grocery store totals. I understand people are entitled to there own opinion but when you start name calling and threatening, that's where i draw the line! I cant have people reading things like that from certain posters! I really appreciate all of the people who follow me on here and had followed me on facebook, you guys are not only helpful but very grateful for what I try to do to help you!! Please don't hesitate to email me for any and all questions you have!




Thanks guys, its been a great 2 years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!