Big-Y & Stop & Shop Trips today!

I'm not going to list everything but here's what I got and my totals!!


Stop and Shop: I did the buy $10 Participating Items get a $10 CAT for your next purchase. Well as usual the CAT didnt print! But the CS people are always awesome, they are always uhgg uhgg these promotions never work!!!! So anyway instead of making me RE-DO the deal they just gave me $10 cash!!! Hey works for me!!! [see ad for CAT deal].
Egg Beater
  • Stouffers Sub
  • 2 Mini Wheats
  • 1 Nutri grain Bars
  • 2 Pop Tarts [fam size]
  • 4 Eggo Waffles
  • 1 Cinnabun Bars
TOTAL OOP: $19.38 - $10 Cash back = $9.38!
SAVED - $17.98
YTD Savings = $1772.29!!!

NOTE-Dont forget to add your 3 FREE ears of corn to your SS Card!!!





Big-Y:
Bananas - used a silver coin - .64lb
I used my 3 Dollar Doublers as well as a $10/$50 my mom gave me from her Recycling points!!
The cashier said "wow you did a great job shopping today!" i felt like saying "i do a great job shopping everyday!" lol ;-)


Total Oop:$49.74
Total Coupon Savings: $23.25 Total Savings w/Sales etc.:$47.83
Saved 59% =)
[From both stores! If you have a question about something particular in the picture please ask!]

*NOTE: i don't usually buy 100% junk on my shopping trips but we'll be away next week and we needed some stuff to last us till Tuesday and some stuff to take with us [non perishable] and i didnt want to buy meat, chix, milk, cheese etc just for it to go bad! When we get back ill do a big meat/chix stock up @ our local meat place!


Comments

  1. LOL- Love that :I do a good "job shopping every day"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Well its true ;-)...well i try at least!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!