Hapy 4th of July!

I hope you all have a great 4th and stay safe!!! We're going to be at my in-laws on the beach all weekend and having a cookout with my side and my husbands side!! Should be fun!

Tomorrow is also my grandfathers 16 year anniversary =\ He passed away as they were walking out the door to come to my parents house for a cook out & then my Nana passed away the next day 14 years later -- i was only 10 when my papa died so i didn't get to know him well, but i miss my Nana more and more every day that goes by! When we knew she didnt have much longer i said wouldn't it be weird if she died on the 4th as well? My mom said it wont happen cause she wont want to share the day ;-)...she wants her own day! Yep shes my Nana...shes just as stubborn as me!<3>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!