K-Mart Toy Clearance 7/23

I wasn't planning on doing the K-Mart toy sale but i finally caved!!!

*I spent $79.16 [of xmas/bday $$]
*Total before savings $196.08
*SAVED $116.92!!

[sorry about the poor cell quality photos... i wasn't home to use my good camera!]
-Wizards of WP Doll
-Wizzards of WP Wand
-My Little Pony with DVD
-Fairy Barbie
-BFC Accessories


-Toy Story RC Race Car
-Toys Story backpack thing w/wings
[haha sorry i forgot what its called its in the car now]
-Tag Jr. Book
-Craftsman tool set
-Flying remote wings

[Most expensive things were the TS stuff...but were only $17 & $11! I wasn't expecting them to be on clearance with TS3 being so popular right now!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!