A little better...

Ive been fighting with my blog template for the past two nights... i have no idea what i did wrong. I just went to change the design and all the sudden everything went crazy! I didn't do anything that i hadn't done before! This is how its going to be for a bit till I have some time to sit down and think straight!! Sorry if its annoying and hard to read right now!
I also lost a lot of the blogs I used to follow! So if you know that I used to read your blog send me your blog link so i can re-add you!
Sorry everyone!

Comments

  1. I wish I new more about design myself. I am getting ready to move over to WP in July (hopefully) so I will have to just deal with the cluttered mess that is my blog until then.

    Hope you get it all figured out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!