A LITTLE outlet shopping!!!




It was a pretty cool day out and today started Daves 7 day Vacation so we started it with some outlet shopping in the Berkshires for the kids...[and me ;-)] This is what I scored!!!
Oshkosh:
  • Total Before Savings = $178.00
  • Total OOP = $44.92
  • Total SAVED = $133.08!
[5 Shirts for Brae 2T for fall/spring & a pair of gym shorts 4 Shirts for Kait and a Pair of Back2School Jeans]


Carters:
Total Before Savings = $178.00 Total OOP = $49.54 Total SAVED = $128.46!!
[3 Dresses, Skirt, Tank for Kait & 3 PJs, 4th swim suit that comes with a Tshirt for Brae]


A&E/GAP:
  • 4th of July TShirt Orig. $15.50 all 4th TShirts on sale for $5ea!!
  • Pair of Shorts [for me] Orig. $27.99 on sale for $10 & Onsie for Brae Orig. $9.99 on sale for $3.99 [i don't usually do Onsies @ this age but i had to for this one...esp if you know what our last name is!]
Saved @ AE $10.50
Saved @ GAP $23.99
TOTAL ALL TOGETHER BEFORE SAVINGS = $399.49 TOTAL AFTER ALL SAVINGS =$286.04 All Together Paid = $113.45

Comments

  1. awesome trip love the shirt...everytime I see one i think of you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trip! I haven't been out to Lee in a long time! I need to go again and with this post it makes me want to go even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go soon! They had some awesome deals at alot of the stores!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!