Walmart 7/26

I hardly ever go to Walmart anymore, but I wanted to get a pair of those new Dr Scholl's custom fit orthodontic for when we go away considering we'll be doing mainly all walking and my knee and back have been a mess, so its worth a shot! Check it out HERE if you don't know what i'm talking about!!

So..

Transaction #1 - Dr. Scholl's $50.00 I had a $3 coupon for the regular ol' flimsy ones that i was going to get if they didnt have the number i needed...so seeing as i wasnt getting the reg. ones i wasn't going to use the coupon. The cashier saw it and said oh are you going to use that? i said no cause its not the right thing, she said it says any Dr. Scholl's right? [i dont know if it did or didn't cause she took it from me], she scanned it and it went through! So i paid $47 instead of $50. But the best part was that I was able to use our HSA account seeing as its a medical/health product!

Transaction #2 - I got the extra work outs for Wii Active that Ive been wanting!!! Ive been waiting because i had to send the band and leg strap out because I wore it out -- EA Sports replaced both for me free of charge! $19.99

Transaction #3 -
  • 2 STP products [Gas Treatment and Fuel Injector cleaner] $2.67 & $2.27 - used two $2/1 IPs from becoming a fan of STP on Facebook.
  • 2 Benadryl Itch Sticks @ $2.28 - used $5/2 from 04-11 RP
  • 2 - 72 ct packs of Pampers Wipes @ $1.97 and used two $2/1 Coupons [got the overage]
Total 0.47
SAVED - $12.97!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!