CVS 8/10

Here's tonight's trip:
  • 2 Betty Crocker Brownies BOGO 50% off @ $2.29ea - used two $1/1 MQ's = FREE + Overage
  • 1 Schick Razor @ $8.97 - used a $4/1 MQ + get 4 ECBs
  • 3 Biore Products buy $15 get 5 @ $6 ea - i had two $2 IPs. One of the boxes had a Save $2/2 Peelie which i left on the box cause i didn't have 4 products to use all the coupons - I was just going to add it to my binder. When i was looking for my debit card i realized the cashier took it off and scanned it after she had already scanned my IPs! Nice deal!

[These coupons were inside the box as well as a sample of a face wash!]
TOTAL OOP: $7.76
Saved = $33.28
Got $9 ECBs back!!
YTD Savings $1,128.81!!
Summer Spending $122.73

CRTs that printed tonight [scanned twice]
  • $4 off any Boost
  • Save $1 on 2 Cadbury Bars
  • .50 off 2 Dove single Candy Bars [they were on clearance @ my store so not sure why i didn't buy 2!]
  • $1 off any 2 Caliber Stationery items


NOTE - if you knew about the expired ECBs i found the other day [only a week expired]. I called corp and they re issued the coupon for me! They said it would take 24-48 hours, but they printed the next day! Not to bad!

Comments

  1. Don't you love when they scan "extra" coupons? That happened to me a couple of times at my Publix.

    I just found your blog and so far I am loving it.

    Thanks for that list of companies too, I did some of them already.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks! if your on facebook, i have a fan page on there too if you want to check it out!! i tend to post more there sometimes than i do here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!