Blog Award!!!

Thanks to Kristen over at Frugality In the Making for this blog award!! Its nice to know people actually like what they are reading on my blog [even tho i haven't been posting much latley...I post more thing on my fanpage these days].
There are the rules in accepting this blog award.
 
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.


2. Share 7 things about yourself.


3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.


4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award. 



  • My 7 Things 
  1. My Husband and I have 2 Awesome Kids - they are almost 6 [Girl] and almost 2 [Boy]!
  2. Im obsessed with Hershey's Chocolate
  3. I love working out and wish I had the guts to try Yoga or Pilates or BOTH!
  4. Im a Photographer, and love it!!! Meeting all kinds of new and different people is alot of fun!
  5. Im sarcastically funny [i know when to use my sarcasm]
  6. I HATE LIARS!!!
  7. I Don't like when people assume with out knowing the facts!
Sooo now I give this award to THESE 15 Bloggers [these are in no special order, and if your blog isn't on this list its prob because someone already gave you this award, but im sure you know i love all your blogs!!!]!!!
  1.  Dixie Diva Deals
  2.  Couponing To Disney
  3. Hip2Save
  4. Surviving The Stores 
  5. Stretching a Buck
  6. Babies and Bargains
  7. Mama Cheaps
  8. The Dimestretcher Mom
  9. Short on Cents
  10. Frugal & Fabulous
  11. Cristin is coupon crazy
  12. Maven of Savin'
  13. Bargain Briana
  14. Bargain Bombshell Blog
  15. Saving Cents with Sense
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!