CVS 10/8

I feel like I haven't been to CVS in forever!! Well actually I have but the deals are just so blaah I don't even feel like posting! Well this is what i got tonight...
**NOTE** Summer Spending Bucks are now printing!! 

  • 1 - Cottonelle Flushable Wipes @ $3.69 - Used FREE coupon I received in the mail.
  • 1 - Revlon Nail Polish @ $3.99 - Used $1/1 Manf Q + Get $3 ECBs
  • 1 - Bengay Patches @ $5.99 - Used $2/1 Manf Q + Get $2 ECBs
  • 1 - Playtex Sport @ $6.99 - Used FREE coupon I received in the mail + Get $2 ECBs back [Ive been waiting for this... this Q was burning a hole in my binder, i knew it would be ECB'd sooner or later!]
  • 1 - Vampire Teeth [K's Costume] @ $1.99
  • 1 - Set of Orange Halloween Lights @ $3.99 - Used $5 off a Halloween Purchase CVS Q!


    Total Oop = $6.45 + Used the $3 ecbs that printed & got $7 ecbs back
    Saved - $27.08!


    CVS CRT's that Printed:
    • $3/1 Box of Huggies
    • $3/1 CVS Diapers 
    • $2/2 Lysol Wipes [1 Day Q]
    • $2/1 Secret Clinical or Old Spice Deodorant

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

    Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!