Toys R Us: SOME BDay/Xmas Shopping

Seeing as both my kids birthdays are in November I have to start planning in the summer considering xmas is right after!!! So I have the majority of their stuff done, so now I'm just picking up things as the sales start popping up and coupons for toys start coming out! This is what I got today!


  • 1 - Chuck Stunt Set @ $19.99 [B, for XMAS...already got him the big part of the set] - used the $10/1 Manf Q
  • 2 - Littlest Pet Shop Figures @ $5.49 - used BOGO LPS Manf Q
  • 1 - DS Game Cartridge Holder @ $9.99 [K, for XMAS].
  • 1 - Imaginext Vehicle @ $2.44 [B, Birthday]
  • 1 - Camo Lion PJs @ $14 Orig. $20
Used $10/$50 & $10 TRU GC 
Total Oop = $20.22!! [so i pretty much paid for the Chuck Set!]

Total Before Savings = $70.48
Total Savings = $50.26!

Comments

  1. They have those DS cartriges in the lake side collection for 4.99 we got a bunch for tony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the lake side collection?... this ended up being free so thats fine with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog post thorough out and find it exclusive for tech people who might be looking for solar panels or solar energy information. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!