What I used my free $10 Sears/KMart GC on...

Last week as some of you might know from my fan page, I got my $10 Kmart/Sears/Lands End GC in the mail from doing a really quick survey for the store! Today we ran in to K-Mart to look for 1 thing, which they didn't have, but on our way outside we noticed they had a clearance rack, course we stopped to see if there was anything worth it. Well we were just saying the other day that we needed to get the kids a new shower curtain, but didn't want to have to buy everything that goes with decorating a theme [if that makes sense]. So on the rack was... a Toy Story Shower Curtain, Curtain Holders, Bath Mat, Trash Can, and Bath Towel Set...well we didn't need the trash can or the towel -- and they were the most expensive things on the rack, so I was happy we didn't want/need them!! I didn't want to spend much OOP - and i didn't =)
  • The Bath Mat was $4 reduced from $11
  • Curtain Hooks $3 reduced from $7
  • Shower Curtain $5 Not sure what the orig price was...prob. around $15
Total Oop = $2.75

 

Ohh then we went to Walmart and I found $5 on the ground =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!