Toys R Us SCCCORE!!!

WELL... I had 2 Lego BDay presents to buy, 1 for this weekend and one in a couple weeks, so considering Legos aren't cheap I was trying to figure out how I was going to do this the cheapest way! So last night i checked my email and say there was a coupon for BOGO1/2! PERFECT! So I picked up two $34.99 sets. I also got two carters outfits and a pair of xmas Jammies for Braeden and a pack of M&Ms for a filler item [needed to spend $100]. [Sorry i don't have a picture to post... the people's kids who they are for read my blog ;-)]
So my subtotal was $105. I handed over my $10/100 TRU Coupon and it went right through. Then gave my $3/3 Birthday Club Coupon as well as my Lego Coupon. After the cashier scanned the last 2 coupons he hands me back the $10/100 and tells me i now cant use it cause using the other two coupons made my total $85. I said yeah, but my subtotal was $105! So he starts getting up in arms about it. I didn't feel like arguing and i DON'T know exactly what their coupon policy is so I wouldn't have had much of a argument, so I just asked for a manager. She came out and said she'd push it through. Thanks! So after that I handed over my $40 TRU GC's...making my OOP Total $33.xx!!! Less than 1 box of Legos!!! Score!!! =)
Ive always done my transactions like that with regular cashiers as well as managers, and never had a problem, so I was surprised and not ready for it, but luckily it worked out to my advantage!

Comments

  1. how did you get $40 in GC? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if you saw my fan page comment back to you, but it didn't get the $40 GC's today... i had them, and used them towards the purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!