Guess I need to blog to get this off my chest!!

Does this make sense?....
I know im a huge money saver/couponer whatever you want to call it...but there are just some things you need to pay for! But does everyone agree that there are SOME things [mainly services] you just need to pay full price for, or at least something for? I found out [not for myself] that you definitely get...or DONT GET what you pay for!!!

Brooke, if your reading this, im pretty sure you know what im talking about -- we've had this convo!!!

Comments

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!