BAD Coupon Seller on EBAY! Watch out for this one!!!

If you buy coupons from EBAY [alot of us do] DO NOT use this person!!!!
I ordered 20 $3 Finish coupons 1/9 and as of yesterday haven't received them. I contacted the seller, as the listing said the coupons would be mailed between 1/12 and 1/13. The seller did get right back to me and said they would send me 20 more coupons...well if you REALLY sent them, why would you send them again and just say oh well too bad, I sent them to you!... I said just refund my money. She did right away, however she put a note on my paypal account saying I never gave her the correct address!...funny how i get everything else i ever order from ebay!! I even double checked, and my address is fine on both ebay and paypal! Nice try lady!. So then I started reading her negative feedback.... you decide for yourself! Her feedback to the negative comments is very rude and immature -- not professional at all!! Go HERE for all her negative feedback!
I always buy Q's from ebay and never have a problem, but this time i did it VIA my iPod, so I didnt look at her selling # or feedback -- uhg! Wont do that again, just happy i got my $$ back!

**Just found she has a twitter account too** @yaycoupons <----DO NOT ADD!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!