CVS 1/9

Spend $20 get $10 Deal:
  • 2 Lysol Sprays $4ea 
  • 2 Airwick Twin Refill Packs $5ea
  • 1 Finish $3ea
  • 1 Dove Candy Bar .89 [check the magic coupon machine for a .50 CVS coupon! + get .89 in ECB back! $$MAKER!]
  • 2 Airwick Warmers [used 2 buy a refill get a warmer free Q]
  • 2 Excedrin $5.69 [used 2 FREE coupons]
 
 
Total Oop $5.79 [except $3.xx was supposed to be used towards that from my CVS GC but the Cashier said he didn't know how to do it cause the register kept beeping, so i couldn't use it! WTH?! Another cashier told him what to do, and that didn't work, and he didn't bother to ask for a manger, and I didn't see one around...i didn't have time to waste arguing! However I will follow up with CVS Corporate!]
I also used $15 in ECBs
I Saved: $44.81 & got back $10.89 in ECBs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!