Old Navy 80% off Clearance!

I was going to wait till ON Clearance was a additional 50% off but i couldn't stand it any longer! haha

Last week i did my daughter, tonight we did our son... the girls selection at all my Old Navys is SO much better, there was also a very very limited selection of boys jeans/pants... i saw about 6 pairs and two different styles!! But w/e I made the best of it!!

Guess ill add this too. The clearance section at the store we went to is in the back in this alcove type area -- all seculded. No one was in the store, and no one was around or near the clearnace section, just me, my husband and son. Neither of us saw anyone walk by us...all the sudden SOMEONE is crawling up my back!! I turn around and my face is in her disgustingly smelly armpit as she was reaching over my head! Ummm did we forget our manners? "Like Excuse me for a second" or "can i grab this real quick", just like I used my manners and said "can you get your stinky armpit out of my face?" lol... but seriously, calm down lady no one was going to take all the clothes, plus we were looking at two different sizes, so it sure wasn't going to be me wiping out all the clothes she wanted! lol Ohh just had to share =)

So here is what I got!
  • 6 T Shirts
  • 1 Plaid Button Down shirt with Long Underwear Sleeves
  • 1 Pair of PJs
  • 3 Hoodies
  • 1 Skull Hoodie for my daughter
Total Oop : $50.xx [for Bday/Xmas Account]
I forgot my $10/$50 Coupon so im going to bring it back tomorrow and see what they will do for me... maybe just give me the $10? Or worst case ill just return it all and rebuy.
Total Saved: $125.16
Total before any savings: $166.00!

Comments

  1. That's awesome!! Do you know how long they are having the sale?! I might just have to go today! Thanks a bunch for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not 100% sure but could be just this weekend... but they should be having a additional 50% off coming up too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!