Macy's Kids Clearance

I went shopping w/my Mom and Braeden, we were kinda just poking around, not looking for anything in particular -- thats the worst! haha. Well I went up to the kids department @ Macy's and started looking What i got:


  • Jacket orig $85 on sale for $9.97 additional % off = $6.98!!
  • Carters Night Gown Orig $26.00 on sale for $9.99
  • Plade Button down for Brae Orig $17.99 on sale for $3.48
[My mom bought the next two things]
  • XMas Skull Sweater for Brae Orig $21.99 on sale for $5.xx
  • Sweater for Kait Orig $30.00 on sale for $5.xx

Not sure what my moms total savings was but this is mine!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!