Olivers Labels

Well last week I got chosen to review labels from Olivers Labels! I got to choose what I wanted the labels to say, and what theme I wanted! The labels i choose were the transportation theme, and i just put my sons name on them, seeing as he is always loosing everything!!! The Quality is great, and they stick with no problems!!! I put some on his boots, and sneakers, his sippy cups, a couple trucks etc. and they are still sticking, even with the way he beats things up!! The labels also came very fast, even coming from Canada!! Im very satisfied with Olivers Labels, and I'm glad i had the chance to review these!! If anyone wants to order their own go on over HERE and do it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!