CVS 3/19

So I made my CVS trip Thursday night, but didn't end up going till tonight...well actually my husband offered to go, cause he had to go out anyway, Im still confused but w/e he did pretty good considering I didn't go over the trip with him before he left, I just handed him the coupons. Here's my...I mean HIS Trip:

  • Cascade @ $4.50 [this was NOT on my list... he was supposed to get a Gain dish soap @ .97 with a $1/1 coupon. He said he saw the gain sign and the Cascade was infront of the sign so he just grabbed it not thinking (maybe they started moving stuff for tomorrows sales? i have no clue...and how the coupon went through is beyond me...Im sure it was put in manually, but still!)]
  • 3 Bags of easter candy 2 Reeses Eggs, 1 Hershey Kisses @ $2ea - used a $1/3 Q 
  • 2 Herbal Essences @ 2/$5.97 - used 1 BOGO Aussie or HE Q and two $1/1 Q's + get $2 ECBs on 2
  • 1 Crest Prohealth TP @ $3.49 used $1/1 Q + $2.50 in ECBs
  • 2 Right Guard Deodorants [these had travel size body washes attached] @ $2.99 - used BOGO Body Wash Free...cept he came home with two deodorants instead of 1 deodorant and 1 body wash!? + $1 ECB 
  • 1 Irish Spring Body Wash @ $2.99 used $1/1 +  $2 ECB
  • 1 Glade Air Fresh Spray @ .99 [I wasn't sure how much these were, so i gave him my $1/1 CVS Q and a $1/1 Manf. Q...and both went threw so some nice overage].
So needless to say, ill just stay out of it from now on, and send him in lol. When he came home with the cascade, i was afraid to even look at how much the total was.

TOTAL OOP = $7.81! + he used $9 ECBs i needed to roll
Total Savings = $38.44 + got $8 ECB back so .19 money maker!


GOOD JOB HUN lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!