My favorite Scentsy scents!!

I just got my starter kit today, and figured I would make a list for you all of my favorites -- everyone always seems to ask "well whats your favorite?!" So hopefully this will help :-) If you aren't familiar with Scentsy check it out HERE <---this is where you can also order from! Thanks for taking the time to look!!

  • Ocean - It smells really fresh!
  • Beach - I own this one, and it really does remind me of the beach!
  • Sticky Cinnamon Bun 
  • Mochadoodle - I wasn't too sure of this one at first, but its grown on me!!
  • Paradise Punch - Just like a fruit punch
  • Poinsettia Pine
  • Winter Wonderland - Minty Christmas Smell
  • Pumpkin Roll - Smells just like Fall/Halloween time!
  • Cranberry Spice - Reminds me of a apple cinnamon combo
  • Flirtatious - Smells Girly =)
  • Snowberry - Christmasy
  • White Tea & Cactus - Smells very clean!
  • Home sweet home - remind me just of that!!
  • Black Raspberry Vanilla
  • Thunderstorm - LOVE this one!
  • Enchanted Mist - Nice and Fresh
  • Clean Breeze - Smells like fresh laundry...one of my favorites!
  • Blueberry Cheese Cake - Smells just like that!
  • Vanilla Walnut
  • Welcome Home - Similar to Home sweet home
  • Rustic Lodge - Smells like pine
  • Hemmingway - Smells like pine also
  • Hazelnut Latte - smells just like it!!!
  • Christmas Tree 
  • Baked Apple Pie - Smells just like it!
  • Cucumber Lime - Reminds me of Cucumber Melon from B&BW!
P.s. the Scentsy Plush Animals are super cute, i got one in my kit today, my kids were fighting over it, so I'll definitely be purchasing another one!!

Comments

  1. I'm a Scentsy consultant, "Smell a Melt" is the name. I mostly market online, i'm social but not much of a seller. Even though Scentsy sells, I get the most sales online with Webfire. "Smell a Melt" is on the first page of Google right now, search to see for yourself.
    http://www.squidoo.com/webfire
    I love Scentsy and think others should also, but to get noticed was a challenge until I started using Webfire. Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!