CVS Trip 5/18

Ran into one of my CVS stores today. The manager that always comments on my couponing was there, along with another cashier. A customer in front of me was using a bunch of coupons [not the most amazing savings, but saving money is saving money]... him and his friend started talking about "this coupon hoarding show on TLC". Me and my husband were in line laughing to each other, but minding our own business! So next was my turn... The cashier was like WOW great deal! I said ah that's nothing haha, then we all started talking about Extreme Couponing. Dave and I were both filling them in on the do's and dont's and how the show isn't all its cracked up to be! They couldn't believe it! I even got  to fill them in on some saving tips they could use for themselves... they were more than impressed! We talked for a good 15 minutes while there were no customers. As we were leaving the manager said, come here and do your shopping anytime, you guys are great, we like you!! Feels good to be reconized for doing something good/right, and helping someone else learn the rules of the game too!!!

I only bought 2 things in my trip today but it was great! 
I got:
1) Huggues little swimmers $9.79
2) Huggies 40CT pack of wipes
USED:
  • $4 off 1 huggies diapers and 1 pack of wipes- CVS Coupon [no specific count on or type on the coupon, just had to but one of each]
  • $2/1 off Huggies little swimmers - CVS coupon
  • $2/1 Little Swimmers Manf Q
  • $2/1 Wipes coupon i got from a mailer
Total Oop: $3.08!! [paid less than what the pack of wipes cost -$3.29]

Comments

  1. My hubs has little mini panic attacks everytime we watch that show! He thinks I'm going to try to figure out how to have a 'stockpile' room in our 2 bedroom apt!!

    I have something for you on my blog...!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!