Kohls $10/$10

If your Kohls is remodeling, and you've signed up with your email with them, watch for a $10/$10 coupon in your email [you have to use it at the store listed tho]... also $10/$10 coupon cards are going around, and those can be used at any store!!
[Getting ready to shop with her coupon!!!]
Today I took my email coupon and the card coupon, I gave one to each of my kids, and they got to buy what they wanted.

My daughter found a cute dress Orig $24 marked down to $12.00...so we paid $2 out of pocket! My son picked out a Nerf Gun of course... it was orig. $12.99, there was no sale sign near the nerf stuff, so i was just going to pay $2.99... we'll total rang up to .41!!! WHAT!! .41 for a nerf gun?! SWEEET!!!!! My kids know how to shop ;-)
[Trouble;-)]
[The Dress]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!