CVS 7/3/11

So my husband ran to CVS for me seeing as I'm dying of a wicked migraine -- uhgg... I get really nervous when he goes haha. He did really good this time!!! 

  • 1 Fusion Razor $9.99 - used $4 Manf Q + get $4 ECBs back
  • 1 Aussie & 1 Herbal Essences Products - 2/$6.97 + used $3/2 Q + get $1 ECB
  • 2 Head and Sholders Shampoo - $4.99 - used BOGO Manf Q + one $1/1 Manf Q + get $2 ECB [on 1]
  • 2 AXE Deoderant - 2/$8.97 - used BOGO Manf Q + get $2 ECB back
  • 1 Hershey Air Delight  - $1.19 - used FREE coupon printed from the CVS coupon machine!! [make sure you scan when you walk in to use on that purchase!]
  • 1 Boston Globe [SOMEONE had to get themself something haha...least he gave me the P&G insert in it;-)] - $4.00 
 Used: $5/$25 CVS coupon i got in my email [i never get these anymore, i was excited!!!] + used $10 ECBs!

Total Oop = 3.29 [less than the Boston Globe!!!] + Got $9 ECBs back =)
Total Saved - $47.27
 YTD Savings - $299.69



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!