Justice

I had a $25/$50 coupon for Justice that was burning a hole in my pocket... it was about to expire so i ran and used it and bought my daughter a $89 outfit for her b-day and paid $64! I was originally going to get her the matching shirt that went with it which was another $10 more... but then i found a shirt the same color as the matching shirt just didn't have the words etc. on it which she can wear with more things than she would be able to with the matching shirt!! What i got her was a sweat suit... the pants, Hoodies and a long sleeved peach shirt. I also got 2 more $25/$50 coupons... ill give one to my mom to get her bday or xmas stuff!! But trust me I don't shop there that often, just for things like her bday, xmas and a good report card she gets to pick out 1 thing!

**I also got her whole stocking done there back in September with the same coupon... bought $50 worth of little stuff...lotions, hair stuff, lunch bag, locker thing she wanted...etc etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!