Kohls $10/$10

I got another $10/$10 today! So I ran there today and picked up a $14.99 monster truck for my sons birthday!... by reading the 40% off signs i was planning on paying $1.xx oop... so i handed over my coupon and it wasn't going through... the guy was just like w/e and manually put it in there for not scanning my coupon! So after he hands me the coupon back and says you have a $1.xx left on this coupon [huh? what!?]... so whatever i took it back and left paying $0 for ths monster truck!!... well now that i looked at my receipt the reason the coupon wasn't going through was because the truck only came to $8.xx! So in other words the coupon should still be good for another $10/$10!! [hope this makes sense]... but thanks guy, now i can go back and buy another one! This child is obsessed with monster trucks so this is perfect!
**NOTE** 
If you haven't already sign up at the register with your email...and everyone else in your familys email each trip you make - you will then get a confirmation email and soon after you will get a $10/$10 in your email!!! You can't go wrong with that!!! Last year i found my daughter a $50 Fila track jacket [a size bigger so she'd have it for this current school year] market down to $10.xx... i only paid the .xx!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!