Have you joined yet?


If you haven't already joined, go do it!!! Swagbucks gained me SO many Amazon Gift Cards [many others to choose from and not just gift cards!!] I bought more than half both my kids christmas presents with all the Amazon $$ i had!!! Seeing as its the start of the new year this is the perfect time to join!!! Download the tool bar and do all your searches through swagbucks and you will win random bucks!! Also codes come out at random times which i try to post [hints to] as much as possible!! You aren't allowed to stay what the actual code is tho or you can get your account deleted - just hints!
I promise this is a legitimate thing! I've been doing it for about a year and a half and im addicted :) If you have any questions ask away!! SIGN UP HERE!!!


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!