Ea$y Money!!

Have you ever wondered how you can make some extra cash by doing practically nothing??
Check out these money making sites!!!
Since 1/1/12 to 2/20/12 I have made: 


This is between 3 sites:

Swagbucks [My Favorite!!!] - I have been a member for about 2 years! You earn Swagbucks by searching the web [thats where i get the most bucks from -- make sure to download the search bar!], taking online surveys,  watching videos, inviting friends to join, swagcodes [i try to give hints on my fanpage when a code is out], completing special offers, shopping, etc.! I always cash out at 450 Swagbucks for a $5 amazon GC! As you can see from above they add up fast!!! Go HERE to join!!

Mypoints - is a great online rewards program that lets you earn Points for doing what you already do online, every day! Earn Points when you shop, print coupons, book travel, read emails and do other everyday things. And with your Points you can redeem for gift cards and much more! I just cashed out today for a $25 Amazon GC which isn't added into the total above, only cause it hasn't gone through yet. Go HERE to join!!

Superpoints - I just started with superpoints last month and I've already cashed out for two $5 amazon GCs!!! I love it! There is a super button that you can click everyday! I started with only a few clicks a day, then up to 30, 50 and now im up to 100!!! With super points you can complete offers, watch videos, etc. You HAVE to be invited to join, so HERE is your invite!!!


I hope you guys enjoy these sites as much as I do!! This past Christmas I did a HUGE portion of my two kids xmas shopping with all my amazon GC's! Along w/the great Toy sales Amazon has, these GC's come in handy!!! I had also bought my husband a Kindle 3G for his bday last year, using all Amazon GCs!!! Stop missing out, and get a move on it :)

**If you have any questions ask me on my fanpage, I check there the most!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!