My Kohls Deals!!

So while xmas shopping back in December @ Kohls I happened to see this Ottoman... My daughter and I both at the same time said "ohh that would look good in the living room!". So I looked at the price and it was $399.99!! So I decided I didn't need it THAT bad! So today we ran into Kohls to kill time before a appointment and saw the same Ottoman cept the leg was scratched and it had a clearance sticker on it... I was going to get that one cause i figured the kids will beat it up eventually anyway and i can fix the wooden leg up to make it look perfect. So we asked if we could have it brought up front and the manager says "Oh let me get you on in a box!" I was like yeah but i dont want to pay $400 for it! He said no they are all on sale!! SWEEET! So the Ottoman ended up being $119.99!!! I was sooo excited!!!



While I was waiting for the manager i looked over at the clearance for my daughter... I found her a $100 winter jacket for next year for $30! Have i EVER mentioned i LOVE Kohls!??!


Comments

  1. I love the ottoman. i wish i had space in my living room for something like that. it;s like a fancy toy box. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!