Trip to Wally World

I haven't done any couponing trips lately other then the grocery stores. So tonight i felt like trying a trip there. I should have just stayed home! My Husband and I thought we could leave the kids with my mom for a quick trip up the road to the oh so wonderful Springfield, MA [Boston Rd.] store -- WRONG! We got there [its also Friday night] and omg... that place was so scary!! Not only was it scary but the shelves were bare! We also have people crawling over us to get things -- no excuse me, no nothing! So i was sooo done with that store. So we decided we'd drive to another Walmart about 15 mins away -- we were able to get cheap gas across the street anyway so it wasn't a waste i suppose! So the crowd there wasn't to bad, people didn't seem as obnoxious! But alot of their stock was limited too -- and empty boxes left all over the shelves. 
This is what i ended up getting [my coupon stack was much bigger when i walked in, then the stack i handed the cashier!!!]:
  • 4 Axe Body Washes - .97 used $1/1 Axe coupons i got from the coupons i got in the mail this week + i got the overage which went towards my Shampoo.
  • 4 Suave Shampoos - [no big deal] $1.84 and used a .50/1 used from the same coupons as mentioned above.
Subtotal - $11.24
Total OOP - $5.24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!