$700 lens for Dirt cheap?!? I'll take it!!!

SO my husband was going through the news paper today, and found a add for Hunts Camera [if you didn't know I'm a photographer]. He pointed out this great lens to me for a not so great price, but it was a lens I was trying to find last year but they didn't have anything like it for my camera at the time. Sooo I quickly thought of all possibilities of me getting this lens. I really wanted 1 lens that I wouldn't have to change 100x during a wedding, or a photoshoot, but that WAS my only option...till today!! The other thing was that the sale didn't start till next weekend, and I have a wedding next weekend, so Id be missing out on this great deal! Well my husband called Hunts and spoke to someone who told us they would honor next weeks sale price today, but because it had two rebates they could only give us one today, and the other they would send out when the sale started! The rebates were $150 all together. Bringing the price down to $524 -- still a bit much!! So I thought about what I had for trade in... I traded in my light meter, which I used once -- got $100 back for that. My point n' shoot that I don't use -- for $75. Two lenses $50 and $175! Once the rebates are all said and done the lens will have cost me $175!!! I'm sooo excited, this is what I've wanted for such a long time, and I'm so glad my frugalness kicked in and I didn't pay full price for it!! Even the sales guys were like uhhh how did that just happen?? lol! 
[18-275mm]
I can't wait to really test it out next weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!